1. You may use my designs on items that you would like to sell. This must be a physical product. There is no limit. You are NEVER allowed to sell my designs.
2. Please provide a link to my website. I will be happy to reciprocate.
3. Do not sell, trade, reproduce, share or take credit for my work.
4. I reserve the right to publish any submitted photos to my website and/or photos of my sewn out designs featured online. If you would like your name mentioned in the photo spot please email me the information. In the subject heading of the email type in PHOTO INFORMATION.
5. Do not modify, alter, resize, stitch edit, or manipulate my designs other than removing separate text.
6. Design set is sold per one customer only. If you are a business and have several employees accessing these files please contact me before placing an order.
7. You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any design was created by you or a person other than Tonya Hardman, Montana Embroidery Café or Wind Woman Designs
8. You may not use my designs in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
NOTE: Digital Download Only.
You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. Sign in before checking out to access your orders. Once your order is complete you will return to a download page. You will also receive a backup email with download links. Please check your email.
You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine. All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file. If you need help please contact me.
I cannot offer help regarding your embroidery machine, software, or computer related issues. Please direct those questions to the manufacturer.
Block of the Week:
Block of the Week will be posted for one week in the members section, when a new block is introduced the former block will only be available for sale.
Members need to load the designs into the shopping cart and go through the check out process this will setup your download for the designs. We will not individually email you the designs.
Designs are posted randomly from the first of the month to the 25th of the month. On the 31th or the last day of the month after 4pm (MST) the designs are moved out of the new design and new project sections and we start posting the New months designs. Please make sure you have downloaded all the designs before this date. Unless there are extenuating circumstances we will not email the designs to you.